If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Pets can need to have Emergency Visits just like people can. We offer Emergency Care to current clients. We may refer out to an emergency specialist with 24/7 staffing if that is best for your pet.
Your pet needs Emergency Care if your pet is dealing with:
- Loss of consciousness or collapse
- Difficulty breathing
- Seizures lasting longer than 5mins or multiple seizures
- Bloated or enlarged belly
- Bloody or black, tarry diarrhea
- If you suspect Poisoning (keep all packages)
- Heavy bleeding
- Eye injuries
- Sudden lameness or loss of the ability to walk
- Straining to urinate (particularly MALE CATS!!!)
Other Emergency Veterinary Clinics include:
Bolton Veterinary Hospital/East of the River Emergency Clinic- Bolton, CT
Ocean State Veterinary Specialists- Wide range of specialists- E. Greenwich, RI
Pieper Memorial V-E-T-S- Oakdale, CT
TUFTS- Foster Hospital for Small Animals- Wide range of specialists- Grafton, MA